When my hubby gets mad at me....

He wont talk it out. He never expresses his feelings. It's so frustrating! He'll just seclude himself from me. What do I do?

janeosborne

Asked by janeosborne at 5:35 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• he needs to grow up IMO!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 7:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Tell him to grow up and be a man. Men talk about why they are angry. Children give you the silent treatment. The whole "women want to talk about everything" BS? Yeah. It's BS. A real man would try to work through it so it doesn't happen again or at least so you both have an understanding of the situation.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 6:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• May I ask.

What is the overall communication like between the 2 of you? Do you guys have really good, open, honest and safe communication where anything and everything can be and is discussed?

Not talking. Is usually due to the inability to affectively communicate one's feelings in a manner in which: doesn't turn into a fight, doesn't come out as angry and lashing out, does not know how to communicate their needs/wants/feelings/thoughts in a manner in which the other party can fully comprehend and understand them.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2011