Have you ever gotten on CM and ended up using all your vote ups in a short time, but you still have plenty of everything else left?

That happened to me today :( I'm not used to running out of them so easily! I usually struggle to use all of them, but today, sheesh! I've only used a couple of the other things, though lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:51 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• No, I still have 46 votes left. I can't seem to get rid of them.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• No. I normally answer more questions.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 5:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Oh and I have 51 vote ups left.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 6:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• You only get a certain amount of vote ups??
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I honestly don't think I've ever run out of votes.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 6:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

You can vote up all you want, but you have a limited number of votes you can earn points with. I honestly don't pay attention - though I don't think I've ever "run out" since back when it was something like a dozen vote ups and bumps in the very early levels, when they used to not let you use any more unless they counted for points.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Nope they are always the last to go. I think I have like 80 left.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Nope.. I never, and I do mean never (lol) use up all of my "vote ups". At this moment. I have 80 credited vote ups available. They just keep rolling over and rolling over... lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• oooh ok thanks NotPanicking, I don't vote up for points either. I just do it for answers that I like so I guess it doesn't matter!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I was about to clarify that thing about vote ups lol, thanks for getting it NP. I've never voted up for points, I just vote up answers I like/think deserve one, but I usually have TONS of credited ones left at the end of the day lol. Apparently since midnight I've come across quite a few answers that I think need a vote up. I never stop voting up if I've run out of them because I don't care about the points, it's just shocking that I used the 80 or however many so fast today.

Does the person you vote up still get the credit for it if you've used all of your credited vote ups? Like if you start off with 80 vote ups, after you use those, do the people past 80 still get credits for you voting them up?
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Jan. 28, 2011