Could I be pregnant?!

I missed my period today, I've been so sleepy & took a 2 hour nap today & I still feel sleepy (FYI: I hate taking naps), very mild pinching feeling on my right side, also a bit of cramping but not too much more like a bloating feeling, alot of gas (sorry TMI), dizzy, nausea, food smells are making me gag I have to eat soup or food with not so strong of a smell cause it makes me sick, my breast are starting to feel sore today, i've been craving ice cream like crazy, been very emotional crying over everything.... I want to take a test but I want to wait a couple of days to see if AF comes down. But by now I should be turning over in cramps but I dont have the usual signs I get when Ima get AF. Could I be pregnant?!

P.S. Not TTC But not avoiding it either hubby & I are just letting life happen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You very well could be pregnant though you could also just be having classic pre-menstrual symptoms. I would wait until you are about a week late and then test and if it is negative and you still haven't started a week after that, test again and call your ob/gyn.
    fallnangel61502

Answer by fallnangel61502 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2011