Does this sound like implantation? adult content

I actually *wasn't* trying to conceive this month. (But would be very happy if I turned up pregnant)
But, I'll start out by saying, last month was bizarre, I had pregnancy symptoms, missed my period and had some bleeding 2 weeks late. I had bleeding AGAIN 2 weeks after that, and it was flooding, the heaviest I've had since my first period, accompanied by horrible cramping and lots of clotting.
Going by the last bleeding, which was on the 1st, I would be due for my period tomorrow.
I had sex somewhere between 1 and 2 weeks ago, around that time I had what I suspected to be ovulation pains. 3 days ago, I had some very pale pink discharge, and it was off and on for 2 days, then stopped completely. (Implantation bleeding?)
I have "checked" myself today, I have abundant EWCM-like discharge but slightly thinner.

Also, I felt like I had a yeast infection the other day, itchy, but it went away. Hormonal changes?

I'm sorry if this post seems extremely scattered, I'm having a hard time thinking straight right now.
Anyway, does this sound promising to you guys?

Roxeh

Asked by Roxeh at 6:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Your period that was late and then heavy with clotting sounds like an early m/c to me. As for this month, wait until you are late, then you can test to see if you are as your symptoms this month do sound promising for pregnancy.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 7:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Its hard to say anything at this point. I had bleeding in the beginning of my last pregnancy and I thought it was a possible miscarriage, but it was implantation bleeding when I figured it out later on. Some of the symptoms are the same between implantation and miscarriage, or it just mean your getting your period. I would wait a few days and if you still haven't had your period then to test. If you are concerned that its something else call your OB/Gyn and explain to them what is happening.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• it actually sounds like a miss carriage i would go to the doctor asap
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 6:50 PM on Jan. 28, 2011