Name one thing that made you smile today?

mamagoose524

Asked by mamagoose524 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My hub brought me Starbucks this morning on his way home from work.  It's freaking awesome when he does nice things like that!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• my lil boy finally got the courage to climb up the McDonald's play area. it was so cute. i took him and my dd not too long ago and he would climb one thingy but would get scared and come back down. today, even though he struggled he did it over and over again. i was a proud mama

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 6:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• when I went to see my granddaughter thats my heart..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I'm a busdriver. One of my schoolkids, brought a bunch of camping gear and his sleeping bag on the bus this morning. His Mom works with me, so I asked him if she knew about all this (second grader)... sure she does, he tells me. Somehow the sleeping bag found it's way particually stuffed under the seat. So, I called her up on the radio and told her to hold up for it.
    she asked me "What's with the sleeping bag? He moving out?!".... Apparently it was show and tell today, and Luke had alot to share. Probably didn't think he could get it past his mom two buses down....

Geez, he was only missing his fishing pole. lol...
    kaites1212

Answer by kaites1212 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I saw some kids sledding down a small slope in their front yard and it made me remember how big small slopes seem when you are young. I recently saw the "hill" we used to sled on and it is so small! But it was huge to us then.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My DD gently touched my face several times today and said "Mommy, I love you". That makes me smile every time.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• my son this morning... he always wakes up with a big smile and tells me he loves me and hugs me... it's so cute.. and when he goes potty on the toilet and tells me good job and give me high fives(in the middle of potty traing right now)
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• i saw a really hot guy.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• ice skating with my kiddos---we were HORRIBLE ice skaters but had a blast trying! :D
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 11:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• my dh
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:35 AM on Jan. 29, 2011