Ideas for a romantic night out with your DH.......

I figure its my turn to treat my DH to a night out, but don't have alot of money to do so, what do ya'll do for a night out?

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• you can always find a dark parking lot and go "parking" Lol
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• short on cash... rent a movie,, ,cook something light, turn on the music and candlelight,,, thats if he likes the same things,gook luck and enjoy your night!!
    seexxymama4u2me

Answer by seexxymama4u2me at 7:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Honestly that depends on you and your husband. .. A romantic night out to one person might be an expensive, candle lit seafood dinner and dancing. Whereas to my husband and I it's dinner at a local restaurant and a movie at the theater. So base what you want to treat him to on what he likes. Even if it's hitting up a bar and listening to a bunch of drunks sink karoke.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• What types of things does your husband find romantic, or seductive, ..etc?

The best things to do. Are things that fit into **His** idea of romance and seduction. If you do things that YOU find romantic &/or seductive (or what other people think fit those things), there is the chance that he may not "get" the intentions behind your actions. The best way to make sure your intentions are understood/comprehended and fully appreciated is by doing things he will "get".

Good luck.. and have fun!!
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• check groupon or one of those half price websites for local restuarant deals. You can usually get a great deal. We have tried a couple new places that way, best part is we paid half the price for great food!
    whitefamily

Answer by whitefamily at 7:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2011