Anyone else glad it's Friday???

So today instead of being my normally-slower day to catch up on everything has involved a call to the middle school to confirm my oldest was actually SICK yesterday, picking the other one up from camp, a 2-mile jog, skipping lunch, and a week's worth of job projects crammed into a single 8 hour day.

I think I'm gonna say to HELL with the diet tonight and have myself a beer!

geminilove

Asked by geminilove at 7:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Im so glad its friday. This is the weekend we dont have any kids home (besides the 17 yr old who doesnt exactly need me holding his hand). I get to sleep in. I get to watch Tv. I get to veg out without hearing MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM.

Answer by gemgem at 7:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Happy Friday! :) I can sleep in tomorrow!
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• No. I wish it was still Tuesday late evening... I wish I was still in my husbands arms.
    He left last night (hours away) for work. I don't know when I will see him again. 1-3 weeks?

Miss him so much... I just want to lay in bed and cry. Also I have been going to school to finish
    my GED - well the school has been closed due to snow. I just want to get done, so I can be with
    my dh more. (move) .... Ugh. Long distance stinks.
    Anonymous

• bouncing momI AM SO EXCITED IT IS THE WEEKEND. I ONLY GET 1 DAY OFF BUT I AM STILL EXCITED. IT HAS BEEN A ROUGH WEEK.

ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• quietHeck yea this week started out with my first math test in about 26 years (passed it thank god) and ended with being woke up at 3 am this morning so yea the weekend is here i get to go have breakfast with my oldest son tommorow and sleep all i want.

peace013

Answer by peace013 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Oh YEA!

YAY -- FINALLY!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yes I have been waiting for today for a while....its my 3 year aniverssary =) DH told me that he was going to have to work late tonight and tomorrow then he woke me up with a cup of coffee a movie that i have been wanting to get and an amazing necklace =) Then he let me stay in bed and drink my coffee and he got the LO up then i did the shopping and was going to make a big dinner with wine but then we thought pizzz with beer haha ( its fitting he proposed in a pizza box lol) So now tomorrow im waking up and making steak and eggs with fried potatos (might turn out to be a breakfeast burito) Then I took a 3 hour nap today as well....so im good to go all night lol!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I am glad I don't have to wake up to an alarm in the morning.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 8:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• i am cause now it's another day closer to my doc appt and i will know my due date and see my baby again... yeah!!!!
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:50 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• do not disturb

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2011