Pregnacy Yoga.... yay or nay???

i want to start doing it but does it really work... and i know my son will enjoy doing it he does it with his auntie.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 7:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yay, it help make delivery easier by strengthening your uterus & pelvic muscles. It also prepares your hips for delivery. It will help keep you strong & lean throughout your pregnancy. Prego yoga rocks & has many, many benefits to the mom & baby. Yay all the way.

Yes dear, it certainly works!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I did yoga while pregnant. It wasn't pre-natal yoga but it was yoga and the instructor was pregnant so i learned how to do it pregnant. It was great!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 7:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yes, i loved it. I hate I wasnt able to do it this time. I have a 2 yr old so I was hard for me to get away to take classes. But I believe it helped with my labor.
    RishawnsMom

Answer by RishawnsMom at 8:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• i'm going to do the dvd at home and get my son involved he likes to exercise he's also 2

Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• YES! It not only relaxes you, strengthens your body, but it helps open up your hips and pelvic bone to allow for an easier pregnancy. Not totally pain and discomfort free, but easier none the less. As well as it prepares you for labor and delivery and helps make that easier as well. You can also do pregnancy Pilates as well which has the same effect.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2011