hi all. i have a question. my son will be 1 next week. i still have the baby fat under my belly button and it looks like a butt. it hangs over my pants. dies anyone know how to get rid of it??

my belly under my belly button is the only place i cant get rid of my baby fat. it looks gross. im losing weight everywhere but there. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!????

proudmommie85

Asked by proudmommie85 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I had the same problem and I'm still working on it. I had to do core exercises to help me and I'm started to bring my belly in instead of a sagging piece of skin LOL!! Here's a link to visit http://loosethebabyfat.cjb.net Keep working that belly butt girl....LOL!! Best wishes to you!
    ZriiMama

Answer by ZriiMama at 8:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• did you have a C section? even if you didn't your abdominal muscles just arn't going back into place.

start up some weight training, doing abdominal 1-2x a week. also do cardiovascular 2-3x a week.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• its all extra skin, im fighting the same problem. short of a tummy tuck i don't know how to really make it go away, ive been doing pilates for a while now. and extra crunches. i also have been using palmers lotion (its for stretchmarks but it can also return elasticity to skin)
    punkomama08

Answer by punkomama08 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2008