does your child like playing with your make up?

my son does and i think it's so funny...

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 8:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• yes. my oldest gives me a make-over and my youngest paints my finger and toe nails. it's fun. mommy and daughter time alone. They make mommy look 'sexy" for daddy
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 8:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Mine hasnt discovered it yet....but he will scare the hell out of DH when he does......DH hates glitter (he is aftraid of it lol) and all of my makeup is shiney so I can see it now....DS running all through the house and DH running away from him hahahahahaha....man i cant wait lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• They have never played with my make up. Thank goodness! But then again they rarely go into my bathroom.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 8:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• that is so funny Shelii my DH was the same way but now he is over it i tell him it's just a faze lol
    Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yes, so I now have one box of ruined makeup, and a second box of stuff I don't let her play with.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• SWasson that's an awesome idea! My DD LOVES to play in my makeup.. and she's really good at sneaking into the bathroom and pouring my powder everywhere! She's only 2 1/2, so I've been kind of putting off the whole kid-makeup thing, but her grandmother bought her some for Christmas and she LOVES its. Woohoo for bright blue eye shadow, oh my gosh it's like the whole world stops for make-up! It's adorable.
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 8:50 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I don't have any and I doubt I'd let them play with it since it's so freaking expensive (as far as I can tell from walking through Walgreens).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2011