so this is a vent.....

what in the heck is wrong with my husband... he really hasn't seen me all day cause i've been at the doctors and he is giving me the cold shoulder.. omw something is wrong with this picture... whatever it is he either needs to get over it or speak up and say what it is.. cause he is only going to make it worse... i asked and he said nothing is wrong... i've been with this man for 4 years that doesn't work no more i know him all to well now.... i'm to old for these childish games.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 8:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• You could be right but you know some times your just in a mood and has nothing to do with anything give him a little space and before you go to bed try and talk to him again
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I agree that it could be he's just in a mood and it might not have anything to do with you. Just give him some space and let him cool down.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• thanks girls you may be right.
    Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• ignore him
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2011