Have you tried?

weight watchers? Is it worth it?

iam4you2

Asked by iam4you2 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I haven't tried it myself, but I know a lot of women who have.. and they have had amazing results! As long as you stick to the point system and get your exercise in, you're bound to succeed.
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 8:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I think it's all about motivation to stick to the program. My mom was doing very well on it but started to slack during the holidays and gained back the weight. She is back on it though and is very happy with the program and the results.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I haven't tried it, but friends of mine have, and they swear by it! I guess it really all depends on finding a group that you feel is supportive and a program that is realistic--one that you can actually follow, and takes into account your everyday needs. I've never been able to follow programs that have you eating 5-6 small meals each day, and only certain foods without substitutions and accounting for "non-traditional" lifestyles--always on the go, new mom, work schedules, going out to eat, etc.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yes, I have tried it. You can go to a 30 minute meeting once a week. You get weighed, you get handouts, you can buy WW foods, etc. I like going to the meetings, and I lost 12 lbs. The most I lost with any diet plan. I"m thinking about going back soon.
    free1

Answer by free1 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• nope, haven't done it
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My best friend did it and lost 60 lbs.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 12:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I have never done it but I know several people who have with great success. The only problem is once they quit, they tend to gain the weight back.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 1:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i haven't but my aunt does and i really don't see any changes.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I haven't, but I know people who have had success with it.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I have 2 aunts that have done it and lost weight & kept it off. My mom also folllowes it.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:58 AM on Jan. 30, 2011