Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what under garnment would you wear under a shirt thats real low in the back??

I just got a cute shirt at gap but it has a long skinny key hole type cut out down the back. my regular bra isnt low enough to conceal...what do you do when you wear a backless or cut out back shirt???


Asked by Ethans_Ma at 8:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

Level 16 (2,945 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • You could wear a lace nude camisole.

    Answer by MLM0503 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

  • they have bras that go low in the back that are strapless and work very well.

    Answer by Lynnsae at 9:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

  • they sell those cups like tape thingys lol i forgot what they are called .... and basically they make sure your nipples dont pop out if it gets cold etc.. lol i cant think of the name though

    Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 9:01 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

  • You can find those sticky bras at Target.

    Answer by idaspida at 9:04 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

  • do those things work?? i just don't understand how they could possibly stay put and not be a pain lol

    Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

  • I don't know if they work personally, but my older sister loves them.

    Answer by idaspida at 9:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

Next question in Beauty & Style
How often?

Next question overall (Diet & Fitness)
Have you tried?