do you help your kids feel out there V day cards?

my son and i are going to be making ours this year nice family activity.. but he is to young to do it himself so i'm helping.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 9:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Holidays

• My daughter is only 4 so Ill write the cards and lll let her do the stickers
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• my son is in kindergarten. this far into the year he can write ANYTHING with help. so he'll write his name and I'll help w/ with the spelling of his classmates names.

last year, preschool, I did it all for him except the stickers, glitter, and sealing
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• well my son is in kindergarten so i'm sure the teacher will supply us with a list of his classmates names and he's really good at copying down words and writing it himself. i'll probably have to help him by keeping him on task and dividing up the list into managable portions, but that's about it. he can tape a candy on there himself too if he wants :)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• son is in kindergarten but not the best writer so either i will do it or hubby will help..
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 10:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My son picked out his valentines and I'll help him write his name, he is 4.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 9:52 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• yes I help my son actually it is fun...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• holding balloonsWhen they were young we would do it together. They would read the name off the list and pick out the card for that person and then I would fill it out for them. I miss those days. (c:

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2011