Anyone have this stomach virus????

puking, shakes, lasts for 24 hours?! if so how long does it take to hit everyone in a house.. what are syptoms and how can I protect myself?? My husband is throwing up:(

staciepi

Asked by staciepi at 9:35 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Health

• My son had it~~it lasted about 32 hours~~and knock on wood no one else in the house got it. Just keep washing your hands and try to stay away from him. Good luck!
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 9:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Myself and two younger boys have been sick since Wednesday. It's definitely no fun!! Disinfect your house daily. Keep Lysol wipes in the kitchen and bathroom for sure. Good luck. It's icky!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... I caught it and now my 3 year old has it... lol
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• It hit our house. The problem is that it's contageous long before any symptoms show up. You can't really protect yourself now, you've been exposed.

In our house my daughter caught it first, I followed by about 3 hours and then my husband had it two days later (my baby son had it the same time I did).

It sucks big time, but just because he's throwing up doesn't mean you will get it.

Good luck! Hope you all feel better soon!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Thanks you guys!!!<3
    staciepi

Comment by staciepi (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• all feel better
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My 2 sons had it, and then I did... also had severe diarrhea. I wanted to die. Lasted just about 24 hours. Had a 72 hour incubation period, so I *think* we're in the clear. (crosses fingers and toes).

Disinfect everything. light switches, door knobs, any high contact area. and wash your hands religiously!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2011