Should I quit my class?

here is the thing, it's statistics and I adjust not getting it. I have two girls. And it seems like everytime I have a test something comes up. They were sick this week and my 2 year old wouldn't let me put her down. I have a C at the moment but the way this is going I do not feel that I will pass the final. I keep getting more behind. It's an online class so I have to do most of the extra work to understand it. Like buying a cd for my computer. The thing is I only have 4 weeks left so I don't want to quit but I am 4 chapters behind in understaning. My other class has a lot of reading and essays. I know I will fail this class and mess up my gpa? What should I do?

NaiveDream

Asked by NaiveDream at 9:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in

• Just keep swimming! I just graduated and was in school full time while working and had a newborn.. it can be done! Send your teacher an email about the problems that you are having and see if you can work something out. More often than not, the teacher will be very understanding and will lead you to success-- if it means an extension of some sort or extra bonus work-- they don't want to see you fail. Good luck mama, you can do it! Just think of what you would tell your "grown up" children if they were in your shoes!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 9:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• At this point, if you drop you could still get an F and mess up your GPA. Is there someone that can watch your kids for a few hours a week so you can go to the library or somewhere else and study? An instructor I had said that if a student really wanted to complete a class or degree, he would have NO excuses. Those that have excuses are the ones he noticed didn't finish their degree. I am not saying this is you, but what he found to happen. If you have financial aid, you could lose the aid for the following semester and be put on academic probabtion even if you have a high GPA. It happened to me and I had a medical reason for dropping the class.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

Next question in
emotional?

Next question overall (Pets)
i dont know what to do with my cat?