Ok so I have already had one baby and my husband and I are not actively trying but if it happens it happens. My husband and I had sex and he didnt do it inside me but like right on top (if that makes sense) but anways some had dripped in and I was wondering if sperm dies when it hits the air or if it is possible to become pregnant from it.

Dustinsmommy2

Asked by Dustinsmommy2 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes you can get pregnant. The air does not kill the sperm (not right away anyway). So yes, if semen still dripped inside of you then they can swim thier way up your vagina to an egg.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yes, you could. Anytime a penis goes inside you there is the potential for conception.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Ever hear the phrase "you gotta dribble before you shoot"???? LOL!!! 2 of my 3 kids were conceived through using the 'pull out' method of birth control!! Good luck!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2008