? for 2nd or 3rd time mothers

Im on my countdown now. I have about 5 weeks to go. This is my 2nd baby and I'm feeling things early this time. I feel extremely tired this time around. I remember with my son I was traveling and moving all over the place. But this time I have to take a break when i go upstairs. I'm beginning to feel the aches and pains in my hips and back as well and I dont remember feeling them like this before. Is this a sign that I may not go all the way to my due date or is it me just wanting this baby to hurry up?

RishawnsMom

Asked by RishawnsMom at 9:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• With each baby things just feel stronger and you feel them earlier. And of course you are more tired, now you have more kids to take care of. Good Luck!!!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• oh gosh you're right. I wasnt giving my lil guy the credit but he does keep me on my toes.
    RishawnsMom

Comment by RishawnsMom (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I felt this same way with my second pregnancy.....and third was even worse. I was tired. Just tired! However, my second was born 9 days late and my third was 12 days late. My advice is to just let go of the stuff that can wait, have your husband or whoever deal with the mess and just take this time to focus on your oldest and prepare for the new baby. Both of you will be glad you spent these last few weeks hanging out together!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 9:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I think it's you just wanting to be DONE with being pregnant and chasing another little one around. I remember I could feel my second baby moving around inside me months before my husband could. I was also WAY more tired with #2 than the first.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• it's just that every pregnancy is different. with my first and second i felt like a mess lol. i thought i was going to deliver early with my second. with my third i felt fine the whole time. i forgot i was pregnant besides the fact that she was moving constantly lol. i didn't even look pregnant. so it just is that same old (tired lol) saying......every pregnancy is different.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• For me, I swore up and down that she was going to be earlier than my son, who was 3 days early. I dropped earlier, I was having way more bh contractions, I started dilating sooner, I was induced at 42 weeks. :) all babies are different. Some babies are more stubborn than others....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• the first tow where easy by the time the next three came along
    my body was hurtng
    my hip pops out every time i am on my feet to long
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 10:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• With my second I was really tired and weak all the time, and i felt things way before I did with my son. I am expecting my third right now but I'm not that far along yet so we'll see how this one goes, other than being tired from chasing my other two I am doing good so far
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• It is your body knowing what to do and feeling the effects of it early. That doesn't unfortunately mean anything for how early you'll go into labor though. It only means that your body is quicker to the uncomfortable moments sooner then with your first child.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I'm really glad you asked this question. I am down to 7 weeks with my second and feel the same exact way you do. Bump!
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 2:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2011