How can I cope....

I am a sever high risk pregnancy and I have been under alot of stress any ideas on how to cope with this overwhelming issue??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• o well then i guess you should try to really make some hard decisions.....make your environment less stressful. talk with your partner about why you find your relationship stressful....i know it's hard not to worry when you're in a high risk pregnancy (i almost died from severe pre-eclampsia with my first baby), but you have to get into the mindset that worrying does more harm than good. i read alot and looked out of the window lol (i was on strict bedrest for a month, then hospital bedrest for a week). i talked to people who didn't stress me out. people who were not into drama and made me feel happy when i hung up the phone. people visited me and brought me food, etc. and that made me happy that people cared about me. so i know it's really hard to have these serious talks, but that's what it takes to get the stress out of your life. i really wish you all the best for everything
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• idk....is the stress from the pregnancy (like you're worried that things will go wrong, etc), or are you in a stressful relationship or environment in additon to the high risk pregnancy?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• all of the above really....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2011