Has anyone heard of Secure Smile and have you tried them?

Or know someone who has? I have been doing a lot of research past couple of days and trying to read as many reviews as I can about this product and others and this seems to be the best one so far. I have a missing tooth in the front and dont have the money to get them fixed at the moment, so I"m thinking this is a good fix. For awhile. I wear a retainer with a tooth on it but I'm so sick of it!

Just wondering if any one has tried them? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I've never really heard of them before your post.  I did look at the website and still can't be sure.  There is a misspelling on the landing page:

"These teeth are the most realistic teeth you can buy to help your smile. The teeth and gums are natural in color, not fake bright white, and have a slightly translucent appearance like that of re5l teeth enamel."

That doesn't lead me to believe it's actually professional. 

However, please let me know what you find out.. I am interested in knowing now. 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I've read a ton of reviews that are from real people and mostly all of them have positive feedback....I think I am going to try it :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yikes, I found another mistake:

"Can I use the teeth to eat and drink? Although we do not recommend you eat of drink with them, buyers have found success doing so. The teeth are not intended to replace a denture and are for cosmetic purposes, etc family photos, daily use, interviews."

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Please let me know... you've got my curiosity peeked now. It's not really that expensive, so I guess you wouldn't be out too much to try it. It does say not to eat or drink with them in.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2011