dealing with jealous feelings

i just can't get over it.. especially right now.. i have been visiting my parents in a diff state for over a week now and i keep having these horrible thoughts of what my husband could be doing. my head says "u're acting stupid, he's a good man and wouldn't do that" but than at the same time it's saying "CALL HIM CALL HIM CALL HIM!"... im sick of feeling like this because i have other stuff i need to worry about right now and it's wasting my energy. i'm never at ease. anyone else went thru this problem? help me please, before i go insane.

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 11:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Try figuring out why you are having these feelings. Is this your first time being so far away from him? Are you not fond of how you are looking? Is the family visit really stressful so your brain is trying to think of something else?
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• could be all of those reasons... if i really think about it..
    khmymommi

Comment by khmymommi (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Once you figure all that out call him tell him how much you love and miss him and that you are having a hard time (not with jealousy the other things) I am sure once you talk to him and get the other feelings to the surface the jealousy will die out.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Has he ever given you any reason to feel like this? If not, get a hold of yourself girl.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 3:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• If he hasn't given you any reason in the past to not trust him, then calm down and enjoy your time w/your parents. Maybe talk to him once a day. Tell him how much you ;pve him and that you can't wait to be in his arms again. It isn't good to be so frantic about being apart.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 12:53 AM on Jan. 30, 2011