i cant stand people who do this...? adult content

i cant stand when people think they have to stick there two sense into people problem, if somebody needs help or advise on something(ex. money problems) dont sit there and criticize them cuz they are poor,are u perfect?..no i didnt think so , so dont act like it. i had a lady tell me i shouldnt have a kid if i cant afford to buy myself an outfit? fuck that! i cant stand that shit, who are to fuckin judge me?! what cuz i dont have alot of money i cant have kids or live my life, i see people on tv who have kids in other countries who dont have everything that we do for our kids and there kids are just fine? and then some lady today tried bein a bitch sayin if i cant afford to take care of my cat then i shouldnt of took the cat from my parents in the first place...well excuse me? but i also didnt know that my parents spoiled the shit out of her and now she only will eat expensive cat food, and thinks she has to have fancy feast every morning cuz my parents fed her that, and she wont use cheap cat liter she has to have the good kind? they never told me that..? now she shits and pisses on the floor and she hsit in my kids room which isnt cool, he could of got ahold of that....all i asked was what to do with her..? i cant have her pissing and shitting on the floor ( my parents didnt tell me that either..) i was wondering why they wanted to give her away like that? now i know..? so maybe if u want to say something bitchy to something u should probably keep ur damn mouth shut...other wise people like me will say something ignorant back...?

hello_kitty1

Asked by hello_kitty1 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• Vent it gf!  I think sometimes we say our opinions without knowing all of the facts.  On the answers section, we only get a small piece of the story and it usually isn't enough to base an opinion on period.  We all just do the best we can, with the information given.  Not ALL, of course, but most I think.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• thank you somebody agrees
    hello_kitty1

Comment by hello_kitty1 (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterWell said!!!

4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:40 AM on Jan. 29, 2011