Our Friends are moving to Livermore California ??

So our friends got married a week before us. We have been doing a lot together and my DH and his friend started a racing team/company for bike racing. I sell mary Kay and my friend is my recruiter.. So basically we are always together or one step behind each other. We have our kids they dont have any YET...

Before I met my DH, I was moving to Colorado met him fell in love and stayed in Cali. two yrs. ago My DH and I decided to move to S. Dekota and our friend said they were moving to Livermore ... Now two years later they are making their move and we are still were we lived since married ... They keep asking us to go to Livermore, but we want to try something new.

Im really confused if I made sence in all this ...

shining5stars

Asked by shining5stars at 11:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• You need to do what's best for your family, not just do something because your friends are.
    Anonymous