Implantation ? adult content

So my period was a week late thursday. I have taken 2 pregnancy test one on monday and one thursday both were negative. Ive been thinking i was pregnant for a couple weeks now. Started w/ tender nipples (would actually tingle at times) nausea , fatigue, smells bother me,and now gas and bloating and i seriously never ever have gas i burp alot but like never fart and this last few days i cant stop it . I also have had mild cramping close to menstrual cramps but mainly on my right side of pelvis and low back. About 3 days ago my hubby n i had sex and after in the shower i had a tiny bit of discahrge it was clear but had the tinyist bit of pink tinged to it. at first i thought well maybe my AF was gonna finaly come but it hasnt. Can i be having implantation cramps and thats y i havent tested positive yet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i am going thru the same things minus sore nipples. good luck!
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• It does sound like you are pregnant and though the pink tinge doesn't sound like implantation bleeding because you would be a little late to be having that it could very well be from the changes that occur in your cervix when you become pregnant. I would definitely suggest getting a blood test. Some women don't register on HPT's. Also, ar you using your first morning urine when you are testing? You really need to be to get the most accurate results. Good Luck.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 11:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• no i havent done my first morning urine. people keep telling me to do that . So i think ill wait till next week and then try morning pee THanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:10 AM on Jan. 29, 2011