Dreaming

What was the last weird dream you had?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 11:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• OMG last night I dreamed that I had super powers. BUT my super power was to turn into a flying invisible elephant (small for an elephant though) who wore red and white polka dotted sparkly ribbons around my ears and I could mke plants grow. Except that when i tried to make anythign grow all i could do was vines ona stick, they alwmost looked like trees and they were blooming vines but still could only do vines. I could carry 4 people on my back and turn them invisible too though. But my dangerous task I had to accomplish that required my suer sowers was to go into a library and get some book- which is really hard to do as an elephant cuz you have no fingers so instead i was planting and growing vines all over and turning the library into some kind of viney forest. Pregnancy dreams are fun!
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 11:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• lol i dreamed last night that my husband was holding my cellphone saying 'who is this text from?? what the hell is this?? who is this from??' and it was a text in chineese with a picture of 2 birds at the top. so i looked at it and i was like it's in chineese.....and then he said 'oh, so you do know who it's from! that could have been japaneese! who is it from??' it was funny but i was mad in the dream because he was being so stupid ;)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• i had a dog and he died. he had a broken artery.....i don't even have dog.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:48 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• it was barnie ,big bird and tinky winky the were having an orgy lol jk
    Marleinaa

Answer by Marleinaa at 2:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• 3 ppl sitting on top of an ambulance lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2011