pot smokers?

i smoke pot to relax and relieve stress. i'm tired of being judged for it! i have a law degree for cripe sakes! i don't neglect or subject my kids, so what's the problem? I don't want to depend on dangerous drugs like xanax or prozac, so this is how i cope. who's with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i know exactley how you feel. lol. i dont do it if my baby is home, i take care of my bills and my family. i just need to relax and unwind. i fried now, rofl
    Anonymous

• You know, if you're taking care of your responsibilities and your children are safe and healthy, go for it. It's better than drinking alcohol. And puhleeze, pot doesn't even compare to crack, coke, meth, heroin and all that.

I smoke every once in awhile (after my kids are in bed), and I'm a total hypocrite for telling my kids not to do drugs.
    Anonymous

• Kudos to you both.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 8:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I hear ya. However, since it is illegal I think there is a fair argument to be made that there is an unacceptable amount of risk involved in keeping marijuana in your home as a parent. It was one thing when I was 20 and it was just me I had to worry about. But if anything happened, god forbid, like a house fire for example, and I was caught with pot in my house, I'd hate to think I could lose my child for even one night over it. So it's important to know the laws, know what crosses the line to a felony offense, and be safe. Play within the law, and if you disagree with a law, work to change it. If you want to support decriminalization and/or legalization efforts, contact NORML or MPP and donate your time and/or money.
    Anonymous

• Oh I miss my weed! I had to take a drug test a couple years ago and it scared the shit out of me.So I've only smoked a few times since then.Hit it once for me!!!
    Anonymous

• yes that may be but the cops find out and CPS can i repeat can take your kids away ....
    Anonymous

• uhoh ladies the pot police are on here HIDE!!
    Anonymous

• wow mature thats why people get on to you you are all idiots
    Anonymous

• post your pic if you arent scare of something happening be actually proud as you say you are .. dont be a wimp and hide if you are proud then be so .. i think you all are just scared cause people start finding out you start getting investigated
    Anonymous

• oh now we're idiots. go pop a xanax and call me in the morning. Dr. orders! drugs are fine if they come in a prescription bottle. gimme a break. i make 70 k a year. i'm no idiot. i'm just happier than you because i smoke weed!
    Anonymous