Have you ever felt ALONE ???

Recently Ive been holding my self back. My husband says Im distant, quiet and that I dont love him.

My Mom said I look sad, tired.

Honestly I just dont want to get hurt ... My husband is always on his computer so involved with his company and friends. My mom dont come around like she did, my sister is with her daughter and husband and our friends seem to have their their own life. I try to keep up with friends, but they all go clubbing or party or big expensive trips LUNCH is the most I can do.

I dont know what to do? I start school in two weeks and that will keep more busy with ME and my kids, but honestly I think my husband and I dont have what we had in common due to his and my life, even if we live in the same home feels we are in different PLANETS ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• It sounds like you might be dealing with some depression. Do you have the resources to get some counseling? It might be good for your husband to go with you for some sessions, too, since it's clearly interfering with your marriage. That way you could discuss with him the fact that he spends all this time on the computer and friends and such, and you'd be in a safe place with an objective person with you. I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. But I would definitely reach out for some help before it pulls your marriage any further apart. ((hugs))
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:05 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i feel alone now my husband doesnt understand i love him he ignores me and rather be friends with other woman but you should talk to someone before it get bad
    Jocelynn18

Answer by Jocelynn18 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Do you still love him?
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 2:59 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I Love him to death, but I doubt its the same ....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Jan. 30, 2011