Question for any Cranio moms......

Our son Thomas had surgery in March 03 to correct Sagittal Craniosysthosis. Everything went great. After several months after the surgery we notice a small knot, smaller than a pea, we didn't think nothing of it. After a while it seemed to have left. Well, about 2 months ago, I notice a bump. I figured he hit his head. Two weeks ago the knot was still there and it seems to be bigger than it was 2 months ago. The knot is about the size of small grape. It seems to be a bit bigger now.

Yes I have told his regular doctor and she is suppose to be gettting us a referal to see his neurologist.

So my question is has anyone's else baby had this? I figure it is nothing but with how well the surgery went, and recovery and everything it seems to good to be true.

TIA

palexander

Asked by palexander at 11:50 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Kids' Health

• not I- good luck though!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2011