Who has a good man?

I see a lot of man bashing and bad husbands on here. I want to hear from those of you wh found your prince : )

I have been Married for 5 years, we have been together for 7, we have been through every trial and tribulation a relationship can go through. He is in the military and provides for our family so I can be a SAHM. We have one beautiful daughter (15 months) who is his whole world now and are planning on #2 sometime this year. I was 18 and he was 20 when we got married. Our goal is to make it to a 50 year anniversary :) He tells me I'm his best friend everyday! I love him!

Anon344

Asked by Anon344 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Say it sister!  My husband works 12 hour shifts, while I am a stay at home mom.  He comes home, makes sure to spend time all of us, he'll cook, he'll help with whatever I have fallen behind on.  He brings me freaking Starbucks in the morning, what's not to love about that, lol.  And he loves me just the way I am.  Hair tossed in a hair tie, sweats, jammas, he doesn't give a crap.  He's awesome!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Spend time "with" all of us, sorry.
    MrsHouston47302

• I have been married to my dh for 14 years. He not only took my hand in marriage but also took on my 6 children. Even thougjh te birth father is in the picture (when he feels like it) my kids do not thinkd of dh as step dad he is their dad. we rarely fight and he is always supportive of all my crazy ideas.
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I am happy for you. Husband is in the military too,yes he is great I couldn't ask for a better man! We currently decided we were going to be on saving money mode and we cut on all expenses. But he surprise me by giving me the gift of direct tv... "the works" he said he know how much it meant for me so he upgrated my package as a surprise! He is overseas I miss him.
    amparoortega

Answer by amparoortega at 11:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• me :) my boyfriend is the best :D

xxmiztatybabyxx

Answer by xxmiztatybabyxx at 11:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• amparoortega I'm sorry he is away.. but yay for the great TV package!!
    Anon344

Comment by Anon344 (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I don't have a good man. I have the BEST man.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i do...he works hard for us, he loves his children, he treats me well, and he even took 2 days off of work when i threw out my back the other day. i was so thankful. i was crying thinking about how i would take care of 3 kids when i have to crawl to the bathroom. happy to have my husband
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I have THE best Husband..He is my Soulmate, Best Friend, and Hero - and He is the most amazing Daddie to Our perfect Son. He is a total Family Man, spends all His time off from work at home with Us. We are so Blessed! There is NO better than my sexy, badass, super smart, hard-working, affectionate, and INCREDIBLE (in EVERY way) Man. That's a fact! We are Crazy In Love and can't get enough of each other..I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Man to be made just for me.

And for the record..I don't say anything bad about my Husband. He doesn't give me a reason to, anyway, but I'm just not that type of Wife.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:24 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Aw. I don't have one. I had a bad one but that doesn't make me bash all men. I look at post like this and at the good men in my life (Dad, brothers, cousins, friends) and I KNOW there are still good men out there. Congrats ladies! Glad you all found love!!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2011