disney park for 15 month old?

We're taking a trip to CA in March and i'm thinking about taking our 2 dds (11 and 15 months) to Disneyland but I'm not sure if it will be fun for my 15 month old. Any thoughts?

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 11:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Disney at any age is great!!! They wont remember it but you will! Just to see the look on their faces when they see things for the first time!!! I am a huge Disney fan and we try to go to Disney once a year!!!! I say if your going to be down there GO!
    whitefamily

Answer by whitefamily at 12:16 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• We took my son when he was 20 months. It's free for under 2. He LOVED it. He could only go on a couple rides, like the carousel, and the slinky dog ride, but he didn't really care. We took pictures with some of the characters he loves watching on TV, and he would enjoy just sitting in the stationary vehicles that were on site. Also, we went to the EuroDisney outside of Paris. Even though most of the time he didn't get the benefit of understanding the language, he didn't seem to mind. I told him before we went that we were going to see where mickey mouse lived. When we got there, there was a huge picture of mickey mouse, just inside the ticket area. He saw it, said OH WOW! And ran as fast as he could with outstretched arms towards it. As it turned out there was a puddle in the way, and he got distracted by the puddle, deciding to jump in it for several minutes before we proceded onwards. Don't worry your little one will love it
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 1:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I'm taking my 3yo in March and I've been researching it. There's a lot for the smaller kids to do. She'll have fun especially if she likes the all the Disney stuff.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 12:21 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• We went when my brother was turning a year old. I know he had a great time. Had to keep him in overalls teh whole time cuz it was the best grip we could get to keep him from running out in the middle of the parades. Granted I think 2 litttle ones might be a handful in such a busy park but Im sure you are used to it. I think it would be a fun time for all of you.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 1:48 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• First, since your kids are under 3 they both get in free!
    And i live relatively near to Disneyland, and have taken our DD there a few times. We took her around 15 months and she loved it! It's designed for families and kids, and a lot if rides don't have height restrictions.
    Check out the website, and you can print a map, see what rides and requirements, and get acquainted with the park. You are going to love it! I do so much, im getting an annual pass!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:19 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I wouldn't take them until they were atleast 4, they will not remember it before that. For the amount of money you would spend and the amount that babies would be able to do, it would not be worth the money. I would wait.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 29, 2011