does it piss you off???????????

i have two kids and one on the way and i have been feeling like im in labor but when i go to l and d they tell me the pain is normal ummm hello last time i was prego that pain meant get my butt to the hospital they tell me its normal to feel a very sharp stabbing sorta pain in my vagina and i never felt it with either of my two kids...........also my due date was the 27th i kno ppl go over their due dates all the time but when your in this much pain and kno your baby will most likely be completely heathly and they tell you that friday the are inducing and come to find out its not until tuesday at five am when you have a three yr old and an almost two yr old that you have no clue who will watch seriously not looking for answers just venting i guess

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I kinda know how you feel. When I was pregnant with dd I was having contractions 4 to 5 min apart. I went to l & d and they told me "we're full, come back when your contractions are 2-3 min apart or when you're suppose to be induced" That made me so mad.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• well i had the pain you are describing with my second one, but neither of the other two babies. i assumed it was the baby doing something in there lol. i just wait until i had contractions in a pattern before getting concerned. gl....i know it's hard at the end. don't worry....they're gonna come out sooner or later lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:09 AM on Jan. 29, 2011