who else is pregnant with second baby and single? NEED ADVICE PLEASE

if so. i would like to know how you all handled it or are handling it. and how you keep strong?

beautifulkirei

Asked by beautifulkirei at 11:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I knew from the beginning I couldn't do it alone. I made the gracious decision of placing my baby up for adoption. Open adoption of course. My baby is in GREAT hands, I was able to get my life back on track, and in the process, I met the man of my dreams. He held my hand through delivery and was there through 80% Of the adoption process. I made the right decision for my baby and for myself.

It's all a matter of what you can handle and how you plan your life and your children's life...

Good luck
    Anonymous

• It won't be easy. I had a support system. i had my parent's to help me and even then it was still hard, but at the end of the day it was worth it.
    MomaWeeks

Answer by MomaWeeks at 10:15 AM on Jan. 29, 2011