who found a man while pregnant or with little babies

i hear alot of men now a days taking women in when there pregnant with someone elses kid or little babies and become the father that the birth father could never be

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I've been there, done that. I had a 2 year old and was pregnant when I met my husband. I was 5 months pregnant and just got out of a relationship. He's been an AMAZING father, my son doesn't know anyone else as Dad but him. I prefer it that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My brother married a girl who was pregnant she was 3 months he knew about it. The guy walked out on her. My brother was just friends with her but soon they fell inlove. At the beginning mom and the whole family was upset but soon they realize they love dab other and who were they to deny this baby of a father figure. They been together for 10 years now. My bro is a great man I admire him.
    amparoortega

Answer by amparoortega at 12:08 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• im am currently with a man who is not my daughters biological father but she loves him and hes the best dad ever and he loves me!!!!!
    inezsmomma

Answer by inezsmomma at 12:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• my cousin kids never had there father in there life and the man she is with now takes care of them better then there dads do
    Jocelynn18

Answer by Jocelynn18 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I haven't, but I have a friend with a 12 month old. She met the guy when her baby was 4 months and he is going to propose soon!! So happy for her. Don't worry it can happen : )
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 1:09 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• im with a guy right now my daughter asked me the other night if he can be her daddy, her words "can-------- be my and bubbys daddy i love him with all my heart" my baby girl is so cute some times
    mamaslove4ever

Answer by mamaslove4ever at 2:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I know someone that did that. Love has no boundaries. The baby is just an extension of you.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 2:53 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• By the way, my oldest son was almost two when I met the love of my life and he is almost 33 now. We've been together every since. We have three children now, all adults, and are enjoying our grandchildren.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 2:55 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• That would be a bad predicament for anyone to be in, and you better question his motives.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 5:35 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I heard of men marrying a woman who already have children and accepting them, but not a woman who is pregnant.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 5:38 AM on Jan. 29, 2011