Are you a conspiracy theorist?

Some people claim politics are a conspiracy, do you?

Kathy675

Asked by Kathy675 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, I am..on just about everything. Why, I even believe there is a group of sweet people that conspire to just be stupid.
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 3:57 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• LOL...goodwitch!! :o)

No, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. If there is irrefutable proof to the contrary, it's enough for me to be content in the fact that sometimes "bad things happen to good people."
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:59 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• For the most part no, but there are things that might fall into that category that I don't believe we have been told the truth about like the JFK assassination. I absolutely do not buy the "magic bullet" or lone gunman explanation. But if you're talking the gov't set up 9/11 then no, I don't believe that.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 12:24 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I'm not a tinfoil cap wearin' theorist, but I do believe there are things that are keep from us.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:10 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I agree with Roswell, I thought about that right after I posted but was too lazy to add to it LOL Racking my brain right now but can't think of anything else offhand.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 12:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I like reading about them. I'm not Mel Gibson Conspiracy Theory crazy, but some of them are interesting. In fact, most of them are kind of interesting. Whether or not they are true, some do make me wonder.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• yup its all my hubby's fault too
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 12:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I am not but in my travels and meeting people on airplanes and in other odd places, I've spoken to many people, old and young, from different countries in different jobs (incl. government, nannies to high officials, odd positions). These people have opened my eyes to government politics and that we're only informed of things we're "allowed" to know. Bottom line, there is a damn lot of crap going on we'll never know as common citizens. In a way, I'm almost glad I'm living in the dark. Kinda scary stuff. And ya, they kill one another from time to time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Ummm, No and no but I love watching Conspiracy Theory on TV
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• JFK is an excellent example!! I feel Roswell falls under this category as well.
    Kathy675

Comment by Kathy675 (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2011