i thought it was supposed to get better

around 9 weeks i started not being so tired and actually had energy but noe as of last week im just so tired again i find myself sleeping alot again ... why ? i thought the 2nd trimester was supposed to be better

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 8:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• LOL you'll always feel tired when your little one decides to grow. :) Don't worry you'll get your energy back again... only for it to leave again. LOL But don't worry about it! It's normal for you to be tired
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i hate it lol i fel so useless lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Who told you it gets better? They lied to you, hon! Lol... Whenever one annoyance fades away, a new one crops up to take its place... kind of like parenthood... lol. Hang in there. It's all worth it.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i know that feeling! During the third trimester you get more energy but the weight slows you down alot. Don't worry about it! :) Every woman goes through it
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Im in my third trimester and your right the energy is back but the 25 pounds I have put on has made it impossible to work hard.... Again...
    Sweetie1202

Answer by Sweetie1202 at 8:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yeah it gets better...for like a week. Haha! ;-)

Sorry to say but exhaustion follows me like a plague when I'm pregnant, and just when I think I'm getting tons better, I'll have a down day again.

You'll have ups and downs through the whole thing too, but it's a good thing - you know your body's giving energy to the baby so it can grow! :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• BAH! i have never EVER in my whole life been as tired as i have been the past few days and im father than you... i think it just comes and goes. :(

sadly because i HATE being tired its one of the worste feelings in the world i think lol.

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• lol i just thought it did cause with my first i was only tired til like 12 weeks then i was back to normal this one god i wanna die lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i had a sleepy week last week. i think it comes and goes
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• remember that you your carrying a little one around all day and that gets tiring. Youll have good and bad days, but try to enjoy as much as you can. Lay down and just admire your growing belly, start the bonding. Good luck =D
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2008