I need another word for Real Estate

My sister and brother in law need a domain for their real estate company, so I need other keywords that mean Real Estate like "Property."
Yes, I'm their programmer, I'm usually pretty good with domains, but I know nothing about real estate.
Thanks all.

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 8:20 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• compound,grounds,homeplace,plot,lot,homesite,
    Anonymous

• I'm a designer and programmer too. Start with a thesaurus and then go to Network Solutions or GoDaddy and start typing in domain names.

You can also do a keyword research with Google or Keyword Discovery. It's a place to get ideas.

The best domain names are the ones that include words people are searching for.

By the way, alot of keyword research sites have free trials, so you won't have to pay.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 9:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• The best domain for a real estate company is their "market" + "real estate" ie "dallas real estate", "milwaukee real estate", etc.

Otherwise, " city + properties" "city + homes for sale" or just the broker name "ABCRealty.com"
    My domain is "BestMilwaukeeHomes.com" but I'm an agent, not a company.
    kn2418

Answer by kn2418 at 12:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2008