How are you a good mother? adult content

Lets take a moment and appreciate ANYTHING that we do or say that makes us think "yeah, okay, I got this", lol.  I have always heard people with kids talk about how hard it is to do anything when you have kids.  For example "I can't go shopping because I have to take my 3 year old".  Don't take this as a judgement, it's not.  Just not something I ever wanted to say or feel.  I take all 3 of my kids everywhere with me.  When someone says "how do you take all 3 of them with you, that's hard!"  It puts a little pep in my step, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My boys were always with me, I loved being there mom and still do even at the age of 24 & 20 :) I taught them very young about respect and manners so they were never hard to handle, As a mom with semi-adult :) children I've learned to be a better listener, I find the less I say the more information I get lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yes, I am a good mom but I am definatley not a perfect mom.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I remember all the little things. (favorite colors, sizes, likes and dislikes, etc.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I make my kids laugh everyday. I dance with my kids and play. I read to my kids. I feel as though i am a good mother because of those and many more. I am a great cook.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 12:44 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I love taking my kids with me!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:16 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My oldest is 5 and I made him a promise the day he was born, that I would tell him every day that I love him. I have and so far he's not tired of hearing it. He says it back and many times says it before I can. I do the same thing with my daughter. I hope one day she does like her brother and just says it right back or says it first.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I try to make sure my son has enough activity and stimulation. I'm constantly trying to get him to think beyond what he thinks he can (He's not yet 2). I sing with him etc. He knows the alphabet and numbers 1-10, and learns at least 3 new words a day. I'm starting to ask him reasoning questions so that I can see his thought process. On top of that, we like to make sure he has lots of time for fun. We take him to the park, let him ride on those 25-50 cent carousels, car, rocket rides, take him swimming...anything we can do with him that's fun. Yesterday out of the blue, he looked at me and said "I love you mommy".
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 1:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I know I'm a good mom because my son tells me he loves me and that I make him happy when we play or just sit together. My daughter is just learning to talk so I have to rely on her smiles, hugs and kisses instead of her actual words just yet.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i always take my kids with me and a few years ago i had to take my ex's 2 kids as well so i had 5 kids under the age of 5 by myself. i loved it, yes sometimes i wish i could just run grab what was needed and run out rather than bring all of them with me but i always made it fun
    mamaslove4ever

Answer by mamaslove4ever at 2:02 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Oh that's a good one Anonymous! 

MrsHouston47302

Comment by MrsHouston47302 (original poster) at 1:00 AM on Jan. 29, 2011