Are these all normal symptoms ?

Ok i am 7 weeks and 2 days ive been experiencing headaches ,dizziness,chills ,diarrhea for like a day or so sorry TMI ,and thats mainly it . let me know ladies and thank you for your time :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• try drinking more water and possibly eating more and if you don't feel better call the doctor. Headaches are normal from the hormonal changes but dizziness may not be depending on which doctor you have. Good luck!
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 1:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Headaches and dizziness are very much a part of the early pregnancy package. I've never heard of someone having diarrhea while pregnant as a symptom of pregnancy. The chills- I was colder in the early part of my pregnancy. I couldn't stay warm for anything. But I wouldn't call it "chills" since that is usually what you experience with a fever. You could have a bug on top of being pregnant. With my third, I got food poisoning at 8 weeks pregnant. At first, it was hard to tell if I was just pregnant sick or sick, sick. It became obvious that it was more than a pregnancy thing.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 9:43 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i would say definitely. i had them with my previous two pregnancies and with the one im in now. i would say that they are caused by the increased hormones and blood volume. drink lots of fluids, and take it easy.
    lexirose84

Answer by lexirose84 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 29, 2011