how and when do you know/think when your ready to have another baby ??

well my hubby he wont wear protection and i got my paragard out cuz it was causing problems and he said he didnt mind soo what does that tell you? guess he wants another ? well i asked him and he said maybe sometime in the future when were more stable cuz right now hes getting out of the army but he does have jobs lined up for him.. i mean i think im getting but im not sure about finances but until then i did get a diaphram soo we'll see ... soo my question when do you know your ready ?

i put it under trying to conceive because i didnt really know where else to put it

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 1:17 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I knew I was ready for another one when........ I got pregnant again, lol.  My hub and I kinda "free flowed" it.  Now I am having our 4th and I'm STILL not sure if this is going to be our last one or not, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:33 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• If dh has jobs lined up, I wouldn't worry too much. For us, I know we are ready when we can comfortably afford another baby and the youngest has had his/her feel of being "the baby". I also know it's time to start ttc when I'm not absorbing adult conversation while out in public because I'm oohing and ahhing over a nearby infant lol. If I see a baby bump and feel a twinge of jealousy then it's time and if we visit Babies "R" Us and I get "that feeling" its time. I knew from a very young age that my life's ambition was to be a sahm. So far we seem to average a birth every 3.5 years or so lol. pregnant belly

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I knew three months after I had my first and six months after I had my second. My kids are 2.75 years apart and we are trying to adopt a third right now :)) You will know when you are ready for another bundle of joy. Who know you may not want another bundle of joy.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 2:24 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Oh and it is ok either way that you decide no matter what others say :))
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 2:26 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• idk lol I just know i am ready my baby is five now and I want a baby again
    kdtmartin

Answer by kdtmartin at 5:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2011