what should i make for dinner?

my boyfriend is coming over for dinner tomorrow, and i have no idea what to make all i know is beef. any ideas!!!!!

also this would be the first food i make him...

mamaslove4ever

Asked by mamaslove4ever at 1:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I think you should make something your comfortable with. Cook something you know and later on as the relationship goes try new things. Cause if it was me i would be super nervous cooking for him for the first time. and usually when i get nervous things dont come out right.
    Shortma197

Answer by Shortma197 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Try a couple of recipes I think there is a group here that has recipe swap group but try to make something light and think about what are you going to do after the dinner ;) a full tummy or doing something like chilli not a good idea no matter how tasty the food is
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 2:35 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Make what you like to eat, and make the recipe that you make the best. He will see what you are capable of, and if he doesn't like it, then you can use that knowledge to help you in your decision on where your relationship will go from there.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 2:34 AM on Jan. 29, 2011