i dont know what to do with my first time pregnance

health reason please help

littlekuttie

Asked by littlekuttie at 8:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Health

• What do you mean? Your question doesn't make sense.
    You don't know what to do about what?
    Are you having health problems? Is the baby having health problems?
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Go to a library and get the book What to Expect When (you are) Expecting. Is a very good start for a first time mom. 

If you don't know what to do about having a baby or not, please have the baby and if you feel like you can't take care, give to adoption for a good family.

Good Luck!

Zenn

Answer by Zenn at 9:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Is it just the emotional issues? Im 10 days away from having my first. It helped me having a good support group and doing alot of research. The book "what to expect when your expecting" answered alot of my questions and helped calm my nerves, Just take it one day at a time.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• What are you asking?

As for the book, don't get it from the library though, this is something worth buying! You'll probably have something you'll want to look up every day until you give birth...afterwards, too!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2008