Baby Showers

Ok here is the thing I have never had to throw a baby shower before. A very good friend of mine is having one, and since I always went into labor before the baby shower I need ideas!!! I have 10 days and out of ideas, All the basics are covered- food where it's at and decor (she's having a girl)... What am I missing

CrownedCrow

Asked by CrownedCrow at 1:33 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• Games?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I just don't know where to start
    CrownedCrow

Comment by CrownedCrow (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Go to a party store like PartyCity and they have all kinds of stuff for showers. Do some fun games. Have a bet to see who can guess the baby's weight and the day/time baby will be born. This is something I just thought up-The winner gets a prize. Maybe have everyone who places a bet put $5 into a baby bottle and the winner gets the bottle. You can get at Walmart and at party stores M&M's that are all one color. Like you can get all baby pink and all white M&M's to have at the party. Play pin the diaper instead of pin the tail on the donkey lol, things like that. Google baby shower games.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:08 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Here are some ideas for BABY SHOWER GAMES

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 29, 2011