NOT SURE !

Ok its been almost 4 days now since my abdomen been hurting pretty bad along with backache, headache, and breast sore. and now i just went to the bathroom i wipe myself and i see light dark blood, what the heck is going on with me? i took a pregnancy test and its neg, dont know what to think anymore any suggestions ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• it may be the positioning of the egg... take another test in a couple days... If you are truly worried call a doctor and check to see if it is something more serious.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 1:38 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Ya i had the same thing happen to me, but i supposedly got my period which was weird because it was lighter and i had NO cramps whatsoever so idk
    zackarysmommy

Answer by zackarysmommy at 2:21 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Maybe an early miscarriage? They can range from light to severe. Call your provider and ask, better to be safe than sorry.
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 4:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• that just happem to me this mth I still dont know what was wrong everything is okay now i guess
    kdtmartin

Answer by kdtmartin at 5:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2011