what are you

are you a cat person or a dog person

stressedoutgran

Asked by stressedoutgran at 1:42 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Dogs!

I'm allergic to cats, as are both of my sons.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:43 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Both. I guess if I had to choose one it would be cat but I prefer to have both animals living in my household.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 1:44 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Cat. I'm not into needy animals and I never met a dog that wasn't up your butt. Cats just are more independent.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 1:45 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I was always partial to dogs.  I didn't have any at that time and I found a cat half dead right outside my front door.  I couldn't just leave her.  I ended up keeping her.  She got pregnant, had 2 kittens.  Kept those 2 also.  We moved into a neighborhood that was OVER RUN with sick cats and kittens that were outside in the wintertime.  I ended up with 20 freaking cats!  There was nothing the vet could do for any of them, so I just focused on making their lives good until they passed away.  All of them died before the first cat I got.  She died about a year ago.  I had sworn off cats for good but then my neighbor threw out a kitten when her and her family moved.  AGAIN, couldn't leave the damn cat in the cold, lol.  She is healthy and belongs to my 3 year old daughter, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:48 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• golden you should meet my cat then. She is the neediest cat you will ever meet. Always up on my lap needing away at my legs. Ouch! lol
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 1:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• A cat person, but my DH has two dogs, so I guess the two boys made me a dog person. I am not too used to it, but I am trying.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 1:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Cats.. Meeoow
    tiamesmer

Answer by tiamesmer at 1:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• cat

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:51 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I like dogs but I love cats :-) I could never ever have an indoor dog, the smell and the constant need to go outside to use the bathroom. No way. And I don't think its great to keep a dog outside if no one has time to play with it and it has to stay chained up and the weather isn't good. Cats pretty much take care of themselves. They live longer than dogs too and seem to need less visits to the vet.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:55 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• i love dogs but my kids love cats so we have a cat.
    mamaslove4ever

Answer by mamaslove4ever at 1:56 AM on Jan. 29, 2011