do u tend to have very strange dreams when u are extremely stressed ?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 1:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I also have EXTREMELY strange dreams if I fall asleep if I fall asleep with the TV on. When the infomercials come on I dream that I am having to try to use each thing. I wake up exhaused and confused! LOL!!!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:53 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I had this weird dream last night about society just breaking down and I was in this mall where people were raiding it. I happen to be in a clothing store and decided to take the garments I wanted. Everyone else was also taking, so I decided to try things on to make sure they fit. All of a sudden a security guard showed up who turned out to be an exboyfriend. He started to help me shop, but he was in women's clothes.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 1:56 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Yes! NyQuil does it too
    linsey1001

Answer by linsey1001 at 2:03 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Oh yes, all the time. I fell asleep watching Bridezill...I'm currently planning my wedding, and I dream that my future in laws and my parents had taken over my wedding and planned it all. I woke up even more stressed and frustrated!
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 2:04 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• yes
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Heck yeah! I have had crazy dreams my whole life, to include dreams about witches, nuns, flying, heaven, hell, space exploration, running out of air, getting shot with a bow and arrow...I'm not sure if it's stress though that gives me the dreams. I learned I was a high stress personality about 8 years ago. I had no idea prior to that. I'm a go go go person. I find that I have more dreams when I have more stimulation...but if you think about it, I have more stress when I have more stimulation.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 2:01 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I usually had weird dreams I think that my sub conscience is a little cuckoo like been in wonderland every 2 weeks I have dreamed about a house tree under the water and i was able to breath under the water and inside there was midgets and some talking animals and a friend of my childhood went there to look for me but i did not wanted to leave because they were going to give me apples and we got chased by a horse and then found myself living in shack made of palm leaves and my brothers were there but I was still my age and they were little children playing with my daughter, and another friend came to pick me up on her car that for some reason had a super powerful water canon but it was shooting soap water to the people who came close to the car because she said they were going to get her car dirty.
    And that is only one of many like that I have no idea where those things come from.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• ~*Yes*~... woke up around 1am with one this morning!!! ~*Argh*~
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2011