Has anyone ever wanted to have sex really bad while pregnant but...??? adult content

Ok, So i am wondering if anyone has wanted to have sex really bad but then when you have sex no matter what you do you cant cum? What is it about pregnancy that is making this happen all of a sudden????? I am getting SO frustrated and I feel like it is all my fault, like I am doing something wrong!!!! Help!!!!

kenzy715

Asked by kenzy715 at 2:00 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't know because my bf won't have sex with me :( So I'm left to fend for myself.. Maybe in your case it's mental.. Maybe you're subconsciously thinking about the baby. Be happy he's not afraid to have sex with you!
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 2:16 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• It has to do with the blood vessels already being dilated as part of increased blood supply to the baby. The problem should resolve itself, either because your body will adjust as you continue to have sex while you're pregnant, or after you have the baby.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:14 AM on Jan. 29, 2011