Comments and Remarks your husband makes

What would you say or do if you knew that your husband made flirty comments to other women?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• My ex used to say wow you are getting bit big huh? I said yup and you keep growing and your hair is going to keep moving all the way to your back also u used to have a 6 pack but I guess now you have the entire keg.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 2:19 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I wouldn't worry about it.  I know that he is smart enough to not do something like that.  And plus, I KNOW him.  He isn't the "flirty" type, lol.  Lets say that I had married someone else though and I found out that they were making flirty comments, I would probaly be very angry and tell him so.  And I wouldn't marry someone like that period.  I have my own issues, that would just be too much for me to deal with.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:19 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• One of my least favorite things that he does, is, right before he is going to say something super opinionated, or derogatory he says " I am sorry, but...." And then says something mean..... so annoying!
    bonnabreastfeed

Answer by bonnabreastfeed at 2:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I would talk to him about it. if it doesn't stop well that is a deal breaker in my book. i deserve more respect than he can give . it is very rude of a man to do such thing.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• It doesn't bother me.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:32 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Dh would never do that in a million years. I am his only past, present and future love ;-) but if I had married someone else and he did that I would ask him immediately what was up with that and then judge by his reaction. If he looks away, mutters under his breath, ignores me or stutters then yeah, he's hiding something and is caught red handed. In that case there would be a serious argument that would immediately follow. Otherwise he may not know that he's stepping over the line. I guess it would depend on what exactly he said.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:33 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Also I must add that a lot of women make "innocent" comments about men's looks, in particularly famous men on tv and the movies and guys never seem to care or get offended. Either they don't care or they're hiding it awfully well. So if a woman makes such comments about other men, then she can't be upset over dh doing the same. Just saying.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:36 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• kiss him to the curb
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 2:37 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• My DH will say that another woman is "hot" - that doesn't bother me. I know that he loves me, and thinks I'm beautiful and sexy. He's just being a guy. What do you mean by "filthy"?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:23 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• As long as there is nothing serious meant in the comment then I would see no problem with it. What some might see as flirty others would see as being friendly. So unless there was something more going on then I wouldn't worry too much
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 1:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2011