any good resturants in las vegas that you know of?

im here in the beautiful Sin City with my whole family with the worst headache ever and the restaurants here are disgusting&im here until Monday:-p!lol

does anyone know any restaurants that are good out here we cant eat subway until Monday lol

im here for my daughters cheer competition
today they performed and they got first place:)
tomorrow they perform again

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 2:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I might know 1 or 2 but it still is all blurry in my memory if any of my friends remembers anything I'll let you know :P
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 3:02 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• There are fabulous restaurants in Vegas! Craftsteak (Tom Coliccio's restaurant) in the MGM is probably my favorite. If you like buffets, the Rio has the best seafood buffet in town. There are restaurants by all the great chefs; Wolfgang Puck, Bobby Flay, Emeril - why don't you ask your concierge for recommendations? I swear I gain 5 pounds every time we go.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:19 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• no sorry
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• The buffets at Paris and Rio are great. We were there with my in-laws and kids years ago. You can also go on the computer in your hotel and check out local websites. Ask the concierge where the locals go to eat.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:47 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• There are so many good restaurants in Vegas! My favorites are Aqua in the Bellagio, Nobu in Hardrock, Auriole in Mandalay Bay, Red Square for caviar is fun in Mandalay Bay also, the buffet in the Bellagio is pretty amazing, Venetian also has so many great restaurants. Maybe get a Zagats guide to give you rating before you go.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2011