any one ever step on something and it bleed for a long time? (GORRY sorry)

i stepped on a a toothpick and it went a 1/4 inch into the arch of my foot i pulled it right back out and blood didnt come out till i flexed my foot and it was a lot i filled a wash rag... it finally stopped and i am ok.. had tetnes shot too.... any one else step on anything that bad?

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 8:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I stepped on a thorn from a Mesquite tree. These are really long and HARD, you cannot snap them in half without a tool of some sort. It went right into a vein, it was inside the vain and you could see it. It hurt so bad! I bled for a while too.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• OMG i have lol but it was athumb tack in to my heel it was just amazing how much mmy heel bled lol ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My son steped on glass and it bleed like his foot was gonna fall off.But when it was all washed up it was just a tiny spot.It went all the way thew his shoe thank God he was wearing shoes or it could have been so much worse.But I couldnt belive how much that tiny spot bleed.
    Anonymous

• When I was a kid I ran through the grass and the side of my foot hit a broken piece of beer bottle and a piece got stuck and when I pulled it out I fainted from all the blood pouring out of me. I still have the scar from it too...
    Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• get this, i stepped on the eye end of a cross stitching needle. oh it hurt so bad. my hubby had to take it out and it did an amazingly gentle job. anyhoo it didn't bleed at all. the whole eye of the needle was in my heel.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 9:20 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I once jumped off my bed stepped FULL FORCE! on 3 tacks! OMG my sock was immediately drenched with blood. I get chills just remembering the pain and blood. This was at like 2am so aside from the pain it was the "surprise".
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2008