Your family tree....

Anyone here related to anyone famous from the past via by blood or marriage??

Just curious if any of you are.

I am related to many Sirs, Ladies, Queens, Knights, Lords and King of Leinster ( Ireland ) Catherine Howard, whom was Henry VIII's wife, Anne Boleyn ( Her Mom was Catherine's Aunt ) Robert E. Lee, Martha Washington ( yep, George's wife ) and the not so infamous King Aidan MAC GABRAN Of Dalriada ("The Treacherous") supposedly, King Arthur. 

Just wondering who else may have some similar family ties. Who knows..could be related!

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 3:04 AM on Jan. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• can of wormsi am not sure if these things are accurate. when looking up your family tree it matches you up with someone with the same last name from 1802.................vague much? i bet if some of us did paternity tests today a few of us would be shocked to find out mom had an affair. i think that infidelity has always been around; i don't put much faith in ancestry.com etc.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I have one whom has actual documents on my Moms side and she showed me how we were related.....the one on my Dads side is interesting cause they too have many of the same names that I know about.

When you search for people on Ancestry.....you really have to filter through and 'investigate' each tree, I found many people with the same names, years, died the same year too..... but you have to decipher it and really check into it.

It can be very costly of a 'hobby' they say to obtain records and information.
    LilyPondOasis

Comment by LilyPondOasis (original poster) at 12:55 AM on Jan. 30, 2011